MiVoice Office 400
MiVoice Office 400 not only supports traditional phones but also other, innovative communication systems.
The aim is to unify different services (voice, e-mail, video, chat, etc.) – (Unified Communications) – and offer them on a single user interface. Employees located at various branches can also benefit from video telephony. This offers the added value and capability to process documents together through desktop-sharing (collaboration).
MiVoice Office 400 is the basis for transition to various technologies. Even analogue terminals, such as desk phones or fax machines, can continue to be used with their existing telephony wiring. Whether you prefer analogue and digital (ISDN) trunk lines or wish to take advantage of the latest technology from SIP providers, there are numerous possibilities to connect to public telephone networks.
Highlights of MiVoice Office 400
- Cutting-edge technologies like VoIP, SIP, CAT-iq and XML, as basis for innovative communication solutions
- Seamless availability on the company premises (DECT, SIP-DECT and WLAN) and outside the company premises (FMC) with professional, integrated mobility solutions.
- Extensive range of handsets
- Standardised and intuitive deployment of all handsets integrated into the system (desktop and cordless phones, Softphones and mobile phones)
- Unified and collaborative communications
- Sector-specific solutions for;
- Hotels, hospitals and care facilities (e. g. Hospitality Package)
- Call centers
- Building services management
- Industry sectors with high security requirements
- Technological independence and future-proof development, thanks to an open system architecture and use of global standards (SIP)
- Huge connection possibilities for multi-site companies