Hypertec Wall Mount Data Rack
The Hypertec 19″ Wall Mount Rack range provides effortless installation of both the cabinet and your valuable equipment without compromising cabinet strength or security.
We also offer a wide range of rack and enclosure accessories allowing you to customise your system to suit your data requirements. This accessory range has been designed for maximum flexibility without compromising the security of your valuable equipment or the strength of the enclosure.
Hypertec Wall Mount Data Rack Features
– SPCC high quality cold roll steel – approx. 1.5mm thickness for mounting and 1.0mm for other parts
– IP20 Protection grading
– Depth adjustable side rails
– RU positions marked for easy alignment and placement of equipment
– Pre-fitted with earth continuity leads between doors and chassis
– Epoxy polyester powder paint (Manex Black) with textured finish
– Degreasing, and phosphoric acidification to the original metal providing strong bonding between paint and metal
– Improved scratch and scuff resistance
– Optional accessories include L-bracket shelves, lockable drawer and vertical cable management
– Configured with L-bracket shelves and vent cover plates
– The door is a solid steel frame with a mounted tempered glass panel which provides a clear view of installed components
– Lighter weight construction for easier wall mounting
– Large access holes on back for cable entry in from wall
Important: Refer to the product Technical Data for important mounting guidelines
The Hypertec Wall Mount Enclosure is supplied with:
1 x basic housing, 1 x 5mm glazed safety glass door with keyed lock, Earth continuity wiring between door and chassis, 2 x side panels (with side panel keyed cam locks), 1 x top rear cable gland plate, 1 x bottom rear access plate on wall mounted rack, 4 x 19″ mounting rails, 1 x L-bracket sets, fan cut out for one fan module (fan not supplied), bag of 20 cage nuts and screws, 6 way powerboard.