Hypertec Swing Frame Rack
Our range of Hypertec 19″ Swing Frame Racks provides all the unique features you have come to enjoy on our wall mount range with the added swing-away feature. When additional, uncompromised access is required, the enclosure can be unlocked and swung allowing full access to the rear of your equipment for installation and/or regular servicing.
The Hypertec 19″ Swing Frame Rack range is available in 6RU, 9RU, 12RU and 18RU in various depths.
Hypertec Swing Frame Rack Features
– SPCC high quality cold roll steel – approx. 1.5mm thickness for mounting and 1.0mm for other parts
– IP20 Protection grading
– Depth adjustable side rails
– RU positions marked for easy alignment and placement of equipment
– Pre-fitted with earth continuity leads between doors and chassis
– Epoxy polyester powder paint (Manex Black) with textured finish
– Improved scratch and scuff resistance
– Accessories available e.g. L-bracket shelves, lockable drawer and vertical cable management
– Rear mount is bolted to the wall – the front frame can swing away to allow access to the termination etc. from the rear of the swing unit
– Available in standard 600mm deep racks (500mm + 100mm)
– Supplied configured with L-bracket shelves and vent cover plates
– Steel frame door with a mounted tempered glass panel providing a clear view of installed components
– Comfortably bear loads up to 60kg
– Sturdy welded construction on frame
– Locking clips provide strength and secure locking of frame
– Left or right hand swing is achieved by mounting swing frame either way up
– Large access holes on back available for cable entry through wall
Important: Refer to the datasheet for mounting guidelines
The Hypertec 19″ Swing Frame Rack is supplied with:
1 x basic housing, 1 x 5mm glazed safety glass door with keyed lock, 2 x rear frame locking clips to increase security and load capability, earth continuity wiring between door and chassis, 2 x side panels (with side panel keyed cam locks), 2 x top rear cable gland plates (one on frame and one on rack), 4 x 19″ mounting rails, 3 x L-bracket sets, fan cut out for one fan module (fan not supplied) on top and bottom of rack, bag of 20 cage nuts and screws, 6 way powerboard.