Based on the IP and SIP protocols, the KX-NS1000 offers a high level of flexibility and can be integrated into your existing infrastructure. Thanks to the modular architecture, the system can be tailored to suit your requirements – regardless of whether it’s to be used in a small office with two people or a large company with several locations.
The system also supports a combination of TDM and IP technology, as well as systems based entirely on IP technology. Smartphones and tablet computers can also be seamlessly integrated, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits that working on your own device offers.
- Built-In Auto Attendant. As a standard feature, the KX-NS1000 can connect customers to the appropriate section or operator according to their query in call routing with voice guidance. It can also prompt the customers to leave a voice message when the operator is away.
- Use Existing Resources. Existing analogue PTs and digital DTs from Panasonic can continue to be used, enabling a system to be replaced at a low cost without wasting resources.
- Call Centre Solution. The KX-NS1000 includes an advanced call routing function for small to medium size call centres. This function can be used without an external CTI server. More efficient call reception enables you to effectively utilise limited resources to assist in improving customer service.
- Auto-Recording and Backing Up Conversations. The voicemail system function can be used to automatically record conversations with customers. The recorded voice data can be automatically saved to USB memory or an external server via the internet, and listened to when required. The data can be used to understand problems or opportunities relating to customer service.
- Compatible with Modern, Stylish Phones. Using Panasonic’s latest KX-TCAX85 Series wireless phone, KX-DT5xx Series digital desktop phones and KX-NT5xx Series IP Phones. Also, you can use a wide range of external applications from Panasonic’s third-software developer’s partners.
More information can be found on the Panasonic Website Here